We’ll be printing our cards using the lino-cut technique. A great and simple technique, that allows you to easily mass-produce your beautiful, hand-made cards.
In this 2-hour workshop you will:
· Learn the fundamentals of lino-printing; from drawing and carving your image, to inking and printing.
· Create: you can choose to do a larger lino-cut or a few smaller ones that you can use as stamps. The smaller ones will be great to use for the inside of your card
· Can bring your own images for inspiration, but don’t worry if you don’t have any, plenty of inspiring images and ideas will be provided.
· Will have a great time! Lino-cutting is a very forgiving medium, so whatever you make will look great!
· Take it one step further: To make your message beautiful both in words and visually, we will talk about some simple tips & tricks to make your card an overall artwork.
You will get to take your stamp home so you can continue to make cards at home too!
FIND OUT ABOUT FUN CLASSES + NEW ITEMS